Friday, January 21, 2011

2011 Day 18 - Bell's Hell Hath No Fury Ale


Name: Hell Hath No Fury Ale
From: Bell's Brewing - Michigan USA
Type: Strong Belgian Dark Ale

I haven't updated the blog in a while, but rest assured I've been sticking to my beer a day plan. Tuesday I had this strong dark ale from Bell's. I like Bell's a lot, but I'm glad I only purchased one 12oz bottle of this stuff. It has strong roasty malt flavors, and there's also notes of banana, clove, plum, and other fruits, but it just didn't wow me. It's certainly not gross, but I expected more. For you foodies out there, I paired this with some soft tacos from Taco Bell, which were of course, delicious. Taco Bell gets a bad rap just because everything on the menu tastes exactly the same. It's scrumptious! And oh so cheap. I could actually go for some right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment