Tuesday, February 15, 2011

2011 Day 39: Ithaca Cold Front


Name: Cold Front
From: Ithaca Beer Company, New York, USA
Type: Belgian Dark Ale


It's been quite a while since I've updated the actual blog, but rest assured that my beer quest has continued unhindered. Although it was nearly a week ago I put this one back, I'll have no trouble writing about it because it sucked terribly. I'm not going to get into great detail, but it just had loads of off flavors. Katie took a sip and thought it was a bad batch of homebrew. This was the second beer from a package I got from a dude in NY, and I'm starting to wonder if maybe it sat outside too long and froze, because both of the beers have been odd. The first one (Hurricane Kitty) was decent, but this one was just bad. I actually had trouble finishing it. A definite one to avoid.

No comments:

Post a Comment